Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Chihuly Museum

Special edition:

      Chihuly Museum and Garden

One of my favorite artist, Chihuly. His fabulous work is at the Belligio in Las Vegas. This museum has the most spectacular displays of beautiful glass art in the world. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.  If you haven't been to Chihuly's museum in Seattle, I highly recommend it for you to put this museum into your schedule the next time you are in Seattle. 

We are leaving Seattle on June 9th. I will then send out my blog about all the wonderful experiences. 

Enjoy the vibrant colors of this fabulous artist.  
~~~~Gail~~~~



Believe it or not, the following spectular pictures are of actual Glass blown art.































The following drawings are other ways he explores his love of art.   These are just a few of many more displayed. 




The following is history on Dale Chihuly. 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home